- iGTD – main GTD system. Available only for Mac OS X. The main weakness is that it’s a desktop app, and you can’t work on it from multiple machines.
- FreeMind – for daily GTD practice & work environment + calendar reminders. Here’s my daily template (to view it, copy the link & open it in FreeMind, in Browse mode).
- NetVibes – for all inboxes, viewed all the time as it’s the browser’s homepage
- Vitalist – online GTD application. It’s online, which is great, but suffers from serious usability problems, & frequent downtime periods (at least it seems to be not accessible from my network perspective. Perhaps in Europe/US it’s better).
- EverNote – for reference, all deliverables are stored there.
30boxes –Google Calendar – for calendar
Except for EverNote, all work just as well on my Linux.
Older screenshot (click on the image to enlarge):