a reductionist person or machine may see humans as?
- Generator of social network posts & files, in response to social network feed
- Generator of financial transactions in response to an ads feed
- Mover of cars & other physical objects in the real world
- Generator of future humans
You can build machines that simulate & surpass humans in all of the above:
- Generate even more social network posts & files, of greater value
- Generate more financial transactions, once they start earning money
- Move more cars & physical objects in the world
- Even generate more future humans
So, at a certain point, real humans would be much less interesting in these respects than these machines.
Luckily, I’m not holding this reductionist view, as I feel great love & compassion to any real human, regardless of what he generates.